What are the benefits of using Gratitude Gem Oils?
Gratitude Gem Oils can help enhance and improve your overall sense of wellness.
- You can receive the healing qualities of crystals without carrying a pocket full of rocks
- Our oils are undiluted which makes them last longer (a few drops go a long way)
- Unscented oils are tolerable for people with allergies and scent sensitivities
- Our oils are high in vitamin E (organic jojoba oil) which helps promote softer skin
- Oils can clear your energetic field or aura leaving you feel more at ease
Are your oils organic?
Our oils are 100% pure and natural and free from any chemicals or pesticides.
Where should I apply the oil?
- Apply at pulse points
- Add a few drops into your bathwater or foot soak
- Add oil into small spray bottle with water
- Use topically on skin
- Use with chakra connection or hands-on-healing
- Add drops into cream
- Place drops into an essential oils pendant necklace
- Add a drop onto a burning candle
- Place into a diffuser
- Sleep with carrier bottle under your pillow at night
Can Gratitude Gem Oils be used on pets?
Yes, in smaller amounts.
How should I store my oil?
Make sure that you replace the cap tightly and store away from direct sunlight.
How long will the crystal frequencies remain full strength?
It is best to use the oil within two years of date of purchase.
How long does it take to make a Gratitude Gem Oil?
Our quality oils take 1-4 months to make. The duration depends on the type of oil and the cycles of the moon and sun.
What does the ‘Made’ date mean?
The ‘Made‘ date is the date when the oils have been completed and bottled and are ready for purchase. ie: Made on May 2015 and ready for purchase
Can oils be custom made and prescribed for specific requests?
Yes, special orders can be made in limited quantities. It may take up to four months to brew your order, depending on the stones used in the blend.
Are oils damaged if they freeze during shipping?
Jojoba oil will set into a solid, butter-like consistency at cool temperatures. This is an indication that the oil has not been ‘extended’ with a less expensive carrier oil. It will return to the natural state once warmed. Allow it to warm naturally.
Is it safe to use more than one variety of Gratitude Gem Oils at a time?
Two oils may be used at a time. However, each person’s body is different and it ís best to do what feels right for you. There are specific combinations of oils intended to work together: Praise (Prasiolite), Gratitude, Love (Ruby, Rosophia, Emerald or Soul mates), and Compassion are intended to expand upon the attitudes in Ishaya’s Ascension Meditation.
Can the oils interact with any medications or vitamins that are being taken?
While the oils are continuously tested, no interactions have been noted to date. However, if you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact a physician. Gratitude Gem Oils are not meant to replace medical care.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided on this site, is not intended to replace medical advice from your physician. It is up to the individual to consult with their present physician before engaging in complementary medical techniques involving natural remedies.