Frequently Asked Questions
Gratitude Gem Oils can help enhance and improve your overall sense of wellness.
- You can receive the healing qualities of crystals without carrying a pocket full of rocks
- Our oils are undiluted which makes them last longer (a few drops go a long way)
- Unscented oils are tolerable for people with allergies and scent sensitivities
- Our oils are high in vitamin E (organic jojoba oil) which helps promote softer skin
- Oils can clear your energetic field or aura leaving you feel more at ease
Our oils are 100% pure and natural and free from any chemicals or pesticides.
We recommend placing the oils:
- Apply at pulse points
- Add a few drops into your bathwater or foot soak
- Add oil into small spray bottle with water
- Use topically on skin
- Use with chakra connection or hands-on-healing
- Add drops into cream
- Place drops into an essential oils pendant necklace
- Add a drop onto a burning candle
- Place into a diffuser
- Sleep with carrier bottle under your pillow at night
- Utilize in a sauna
Yes, in smaller amounts.
Make sure that you replace the cap tightly and store away from direct sunlight.
It is best to use the oil within two years of date of purchase.
Our quality oils take 1-4 months to make. The duration depends on the type of oil and the cycles of the moon and sun.
The “Made” date is the date when the oils have been completed and bottled and are ready for purchase. ie: Made on May 2021 and ready for purchase
Yes, special orders can be made in limited quantities. It may take up to four months to brew your order, depending on the stones used in the blend. Please get in touch
Jojoba oil will set into a solid, butter-like consistency at cool temperatures. This is an indication that the oil has not been ‘extended’ with a less expensive carrier oil. It will return to the natural state once warmed. Allow it to warm naturally.
Two oils may be used at a time. However, each person’s body is different and it is best to do what feels right for you.
There are specific combinations of oils intended to work together: Praise (Prasiolite), Gratitude, Love (Ruby, Rosophia, Emerald or Soul Mates), and Compassion are intended to expand upon the attitudes in Ishaya’s Ascension Meditation.
While the oils are continuously tested, no interactions have been noted to date. However, if you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact a physician. Gratitude Gem Oils are not meant to replace medical care.
Yes, healing sessions for a cat or dog are 30 minutes in length and are $50.
Leave the crystal in the tea bag until you have brewed all of the loose leaf tea, then use the healing grade stone in your home or life.
All information provided on this site, is not intended to replace medical advice from your physician. It is up to the individual to consult with their present physician before engaging in complementary medical techniques involving natural remedies.